Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Challenge

A friend of mine challenged me last night to find at least one thing in each day that reminds me that i am where God wants me to be right now.

This is proving to be quite a challenge, but here goes:

Yesterday i met with a group of ministers in the surrounding circuits to discuss a standardized but meaningful confirmation program, while i feel completely out of my depth for the task ahead, i am excited by the sense of real connexionality. I am passionate about confirmation and seeing ministers working together, instead of against each other, fills me with hope for our church.

So yes, it is good to be here right now

2 comments:

Sunflower said...

X bly, en jy doen goed, muti moed op gee nie!

Eliza D Hunter said...

Proud of you!!!

And you'll see, you will find something everyday, just look through the eyes of God.

He loves you, and will continue to guide and walk with you!

much love,

C