Friday, September 5, 2008

Perspective

Every once in a while i fall into the trap of becoming completely self-absorbed. Since December 2007 my life and ministry has been a roller-coaster ride. While I have much to be thankful for, the struggle with my call and general circumstances have been eating away at my peace and joy (or rather, i have allowed it to...).
Today, i clicked on the 'next blog' button and came across this blog http://lilyblessings.blogspot.com/. Suddenly my own struggles and issues have been put into perspective again. I have no idea why this post have touched me so much, but am grateful that it did. I do not say that my issues are all solved or that i know what to do or where to begin, but i do know that i have been too much of a worry-bug again (why is it that i never seem to learn in this regard) and resolve to get up from my ash-heap and wait on the God of Grace to reveal His plan and purpose to me.

So, excuse me as i get up from behind my computer to go and play with my precious 7-year-old.


Recovering worry-bug

1 comment:

DoringRosie said...

My friend! I'm so much appreciative of you and to see how you have grown since I got to know you. It's amazing to see that you have changed so much.
You are a blosom.

And

I hope this is put in the right sense of words, but since I have known you NOW you are at the peak of your beauty.

I love you Friend and so nice to read from you again.